Monday, September 26, 2011

I've Used Products Others Rave About But....I Hated It!

Hi addicts! 

Have you ever watched a video or gotten a good hair tip on a product and it just did not work well for you?  You are not alone.  We have to keep in mind that the old adage "Everything ain't for everybody" is so true with respect to our hair.  We have to keep in mind:

1)  Our hair type may have a lot do with why a product may work for one but not another.
2)  Density and porosity.  For instance, my hair hates coconut oil.  It's all the rage in the natural hair community but I believe that because of the density of my hair, it just doesn't work as well and really weighs my hair down.

Just remember that learning how to maintain and style your natural hair, will be a lot of trial and error.  But don't fret, addicts, with time and patience, your own "personal" regime is well within reach.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment